Wednesday 4 February 2009

Costume

The character is returning home from a party so I have decided to put him in fairly casual clothes but quite dark and ragged at the same time to fit in with the whole monster theme and the fact that he has been partying all night and lack of sleep, he is also supposed to be a popular character so he also has to look somewhat modern.

I think the simpler I go the better it will look as if I put him in something too fancy it will take away the effect of the animation within my opening. I am going to put him in Jeans but more modern than standard blue jeans, he will also be hooded to create the atmosphere of mystery as all the shots are from over the shoulder to conceal his face.
For the last shot in which we actually see his face he will be wearing a mask as you find out that he has been at a Halloween party. I have not decided which mask yet but I don't want something too tacky or over used within other films.

No comments: