Thursday 5 February 2009

3 Major Issues

My first issue is that I need to get up for an early morning shot at a location which is hard to get to, firstly this is a problem as my getting up skills are poor, but my project wont have the same effect with out the early morning shot. I will have to work past this by going to bed early and staying at a friends closer to my location.

The other problem is that I have to get transport to my location at the early time as no one lives close enough to walk to it. I have found a bus route which goes closest to the location, it also arrives at an early enough time to get the right live of light.

The third problem is getting my actor to the location and encouraging them to get up in time as they are not being paid for their part in the role so may not feel the need to put in the effort. For this reason I will have to chose my actor carefully, one they will have to have above moderate acting skills to make my opening more professional secondly they will have to trustworthy.

No comments: